Sculpture Hire for events and product launches
Our exterior and interior sculptures can be used to create an unusual setting for corporate events, company functions and parties to promote your latest product.
Sculpture Hire for property developers, architects and estate agents.
A sculpture can add a personal touch to show-houses and apartments giving them individuality and a distinctive look which can contribute to a quicker sale of the property.
Sculpture Hire for garden designers.
We have worked with landscape and garden designers for exhibiting at the major garden shows such as Chelsea and Hampton Court Flower Shows, for gardens which require a large and distinctive sculpture to complement a project.
Sculpture Hire for Film Sets and Advertising.
Our sculpture can also be used as a background or focal point on the set of films and TV programmes, and featured in photo shoots for lifestyle, garden and interior design magazines.
Sculpture Hire for Weddings, Parties and Corporate Events.
We are now offering this service for weddings, parties and corporate events. Our sculpture has even been used to enhance the window displays of prestigious premises in London.
Previous clients include
- GlaxoSmithKline for their offices in Harlow
- Northaw Properties for houses in Hertfordshire
- The Armitage Group for a penthouse garden in Central London
- The Alan Titchmarsh Show for a programme on garden sculpture
- Warner Bros for the film ‘The Dark Knight Rises’
- Deep Blue Productions for the Steven Spielberg Film ‘Ready Playes One’
- Several garden designers for Hampton Court and Chelsea Flower Shows
- Private clients for spccial occcastions
- To enquire about sculpture hire please email John Brown on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 020 8441 5841